Featuring symmetrical dual speakers with a super-large sound chamber, the Black Shark 4 pro offers sensational audio performance. As a result, the sound field is expanded and delivers an immersive spatial stereo experience. A headphone jack is still there for users to enjoy lag-free lossless music.
Black Shark’s signature X motif on the back is subtle, yet sophisticated enough to mesmerize anyone who spends a second longer staring at it. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Black Shark 4 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- The Black Shark 5 Pro is the new flagship gaming smartphone from Black Shark, the brand supported by Xiaomi (but not owned by Xiaomi).
- It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6 https://nlcdeco.fr/what-to-do-when-your-lenovo-firmware-update-gets/.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density.
- The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones.
- It’s a limitation of the stabilisation more than anything, with the electronic image stabilisation (EIS) not able to correct the wobble as you hold the phone in place as well as optical image stabilisation (OIS) would.
- That’s fine with me because MIUI 12.5 is fantastic in terms of looks and usability alike, bringing a wide array of great features to the table.
You can buy a Phone Cooler if you want an uninterrupted gaming experience. Smartphones can overheat while performing the following tasks as they are intense and resource-consuming. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro was launched in 2021 with Android 11, Joy UI 12.5; If this issue started after you updated the Software of your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro, the new software has bugs causing overheating. The above three components when used excessively when you perform activities such as recording long videos, gaming, and editing videos. Other hardware notables include shoulder buttons, which might remove the need to use a dedicated Bluetooth controller of clip-on accessory with the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro.
- The new Black Shark 4 is a 5G gaming smartphone from the company that was launched in April 2022 with a “Break Through The Limits” tagline.
- LINK Firmware is an important part of making internal elements of any electronic device work in a way manufacture intends them to work and regular updates will make sure that these devices operate properly and up to date.
- The internal memory of Xiaomi Black Shark 4 (6 GB) cannot be expanded.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can conclude that Sony Xperia Pro-I has a very similar overall performance to Black Shark 4 Pro, based on the final score data.
The Black Shark 4 Pro actually has some pretty solid speakers for a phone. It features loudspeakers on both the top and bottom of the phone for stereo sound.